By Megan Webb
Eco News Network is off to Chicago to cover the world’s largest international trade show event dedicated to the kitchen and bath industry–K/BIS 2010!
The event will be held Friday, April 16th to Sunday, April 18th at Chicago’s McCormick Place. With expectations to draw more than 35,000 attendees and nearly 700 exhibitors, K/BIS 2010 will also feature notable celebrities, television personalities and business leaders including:
- Curtis Stone: Celebrity Chef and Host of TLC’s Take Home Chef
- Monica Pedersen: Host of HGTV’s Designed to Sell and Bang For Your Buck
- Ed Sanders: Designer and Carpenter on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Anne Burrell: Host of Food Network’s Secrets of a Restaurant Chef
- Nicole Facciuto: Host of HGTV’s Red Hot and Green
- Brian Duffy: Executive Chef at Kildare’s Irish Pub in Philadelphia
- Ed Del Grande: Master Plumber for DIY Network
- Bill Rancic: Winner of NBC’s The Apprentice and Host of A&E’s We Mean Business
- Jack Thomasson: House Planner for HGTV’s Dream Home & Green Home
- David Rocco: Chef and Host of Cooking Channel’s new show Dolce Vita
K/BIS is owned by the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA), sponsored by Kitchen and Bath Business (K+BB), and produced by Nielsen Expositions. Stay tuned to Eco News Network for updates on green kitchen and bath products and other great findings from the show!