To celebrate the release of Island Story: The True Story of a Never Ending Summer, One Peace Books will host an “Island Story Eco-Island Getaway” Sweepstakes. Winners will receive a five day/four night trip for two to the Beach Rock Village Eco-Resort in Nakijin Village, Okinawa, Japan.
The Eco-Island Getaway Package, valued at nearly $4,000, includes:
- Five day/four night accommodations for two at Beach Rock Village
- Breakfast and dinner during stay
- Two round-trip coach plane tickets from nearby major U.S. airport to Naha Okinawa
- Local transfer from Naha airport to Beach Rock Village
- Horseback riding through the mountains and to the beach on the Sea of Okinawa
- Subtropical hiking expedition into the jungle surrounded by nature and beautiful waterfalls.
- Okinawa sea beach experience
- Okinawa catamaran sea cruise
- Two signed copies of Island Story
Released on May 15, 2010, Island Story chronicles best-selling author Ayumu Takahashi’s eight year-long quest to create a new green living environment.
Resplendent with vibrant, lush, and breathtaking photographs, Island Story, a Japanese best-seller, follows Takahashi’s dream to build a paradise out of nothing. From enlisting the aid of friends to help make this dream a reality to the incredible opposition along the way, Island Story is an extraordinary, inspiring tale about how Ayumu and his companions created their little piece of paradise known as Beach Rock Village – one of the first eco-friendly resorts in Japan.
To enter the Eco-Island Getaway Sweepstakes, visit www.onepeacebooks.com, and sign-up to receive the free One Peace Books newsletter. Newsletter subscribers will automatically be entered for a chance to win the Island Story Eco-Island Getaway sweepstakes. Full details are available at www.onepeacebooks.com.