By Jennifer Forbes
Ah, summer is here in full swing and we all have our list of things we absolutely must do before Labor Day. How sweet it is. Here’s hoping that we all get to each and every one of them and enjoy every minute of that quest.
The Eco News Network team assembled our list of personal favorites in the green and peaceful pastimes category. Check them out below.
- Hammock napping
- Picnicking in the park
- Stargazing (Organic wine optional)
- Reading a book
- Taking a bike ride
- Walking on the beach or a wooded trail
- Enjoying a dinner of locally grown produce (could be your own container-grown as well)
- Using a rotary push mower
- Playing corn hole, horse shoes, croquet, or organic beer pong (yes there are eco ping pong balls)
Tell us your favorites! The most unusual (and truly green) will win an eco-friendly Eco News Network tote bag. Comment on this blog and drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put summer pastimes in the subject line to enter into the contest.